1. Press Power to turn on the washing machine.
2. Turn the Cycle Selector to select a cycle.
3. Change the cycle settings (Temp., Rinse, and Spin) as necessary.
4. To add an option, press Options. Use the button again to choose a preferred item.
5. The machine provides three easy to access buttons for Bubble Soak, Quick Wash, and Delay End for your convenience. If you want to use one of these options, press the corresponding button.
6. Press Start/Pause.
To change the cycle during operation
1. Press Start/Pause to stop the operation.
2. Select a different cycle.
3. Press Start/Pause again to start the new cycle.
You can set the washing machine to finish your wash automatically at a later time, choosing a delay of between 1 to 19 hours (in 1 hour increments). The hour displayed indicates the time the wash will finish.
To prevent accidents by children, Child Lock locks all buttons except for Power.
To set the child lock
• To set the Child Lock function, hold down Temp. and Rinse simultaneously for 3 seconds. To activate, press Start/Pause.
• Before you press Start/Pause, you can still open the door or change settings by pressing corresponding buttons. Once you press Start/Pause to run the machine, Child Lock will be activated.
To deactivate the child lock
To deactivate the Child Lock temporarily Open the door, and hold down both Temp. and Rinse simultaneously for 3 seconds. Child Lock is deactivated temporarily for 1 minute, and the indicator blinks. Add laundry, for example, and close the door within the next 2 minutes. Otherwise, the machine sounds an alert for another 2 minutes. Once you close the door, Child Lock will be reactivated with the indicator turned on.
In the Child Lock state, you must first deactivate the Child Lock if you want to add detergent or laundry or change the current settings.
To cancel the Child Lock
Press and hold Temp. and Rinse simultaneously for 6 seconds. Alternatively, when the Child Lock is deactivated temporarily, press and hold Temp. and Rinse simultaneously for 3 seconds.
You can turn on or off the key. Your setting will remain effective after you restart the machine.
• To mute the sound, hold down Rinse and Spin simultaneously for 3 seconds.
• To unmute the sound, hold down again for 3 seconds.